Competitive Exam Cell
- To tap the talent and knowledge of the student
- Provide motivation by understanding the capacity and interest of the students
- Giving coaching, free supply of materials and training to bring them to the new vista of competitive examination
- Periodical supply of information regarding the tests like UPSC, TNPSC, SSC, TRB etc.,
- Motivation, guidance and counseling to the students from time to time
- Saral Manjula R, PhD, (Co-ordinator)
- Ananthavalli A, PhD (Member)
- Vimala M, Mrs (Member)
TNPSC Group IV Results
Investment in knowledge always pays good results.
Competitive Examination Cell of SA College provides ample opportunity for students to excel in competitive examinations.
Also provided assistance to accelerate student knowledge assimilation and guide and prepare them for their chosen exams.
Eleven students from various departments were selected and sent to Alagappa University for obtaining free coaching and training.
Students actively participated and got admirable scores in TNPSC Group IV examinations.
Name Marks (200) SP. Nandhini 138.0 J.Jeicy 130.0 S.Parameshwari 121.0 M.Santhiya 121.0 V.Meenakshi 118.5 S.Salma Begam 109.5 R.Uma Maheswari 108.0 P.Abirami 101.0 V.Karthika 95.0 PM. Siva Priya 91.5
Events and Activities
- This motivation of the cell accelerated SP. Nandhini, a Maths Department student, to take intensive training at Tuticorin to appear for the ensuing TNPSC exams.
- Care has been given to the students of English to appear for the NET examination. Group study motivation and guidance at the college premises were given.
- Interested students were encouraged to take free coaching and training in the Alagappa University study circle during weekends.
- 28-Aug-2018: A one-day Motivation Lecture was given to the final year students of UG Programme where Thiru A.Ramanathan, Assistant Director, Professional & Executive Employment Office, Madurai provided elaborate training and tips to the students appearing for Competitive examinations ushering in awareness to the student community.