Admissions to Programmes
- The students are given admission based on their merit in the previous qualifying examination, ie., at the Higher Secondary level.
- Application forms are sold to the applicants along with the college prospectus, which has all the
- details of the college
- admission process
- fee structure
- The Rank lists are prepared based on the computed marks secured in part III / part II
- Interview cards are sent to the students who have been provisionally selected as per the guidelines of the Tamil Nadu State Higher Education Department
- The admissions are made purely on the basis of merit, subject to the reservation quotas in force in the state at that time.
- All admissions are provisional and are subject to the approval of Alagappa University
Regular Aided Departments
- Physical Education
- Information Technology
Under Graduate Programmes
|BA English Literature||1968||English|
|BSc Information Technology||2003||IT - Self Financing|
|BCom (CA)||2013||Commerce - Self Financing|
Post Graduate Programmes
|MA English Literature||1979||English|
|MPhil English||2013||English - Self Financing|
|MA Economics||2013||Economics - Self Financing|
|MPhil Mathematics||2013||Mathematics - Self Financing|
|MCom (CA)||2013||Commerce - Self Financing|
- The decision to admit MPhil students is awaited from the University as on July 29, 2020, the Union cabinet approved the National Education Policy 2020 (NEP) which discontines the MPhil programme.
- Existing MPhil students can avail of extension granted by the UGC.
- Article on impact of the NEP 2020
- Tamil Nadu Private Colleges (Regulation) Act, 1976 - Chapter II, Sections 11 to 14
- Tamil Nadu Private Colleges (Regulation) Rules, 1976 - Rules 9, 10
- 2018 UGC Service Regulation Rules | Principal Appointment